PeRsOnAl iNfOrMaTiOn....!!!

Mi foto
Puebla, Puebla, Mexico

project

domingo, 3 de mayo de 2009

LIFE STYLES


What is your name?
Fernando Rendon
Where did you was born?
I was born in Puebla Mexico
Where did you live?
I Live in Puebla
How old are you?
i´m twenty years
What do you do?
At the moment im studing bussines administration at itesm Puebla
What are your interests?
Now I want to get good grades, come off in my carrer, get a good job, play baseball and spend my free time qith friends and family
Do you have a nickname?
Well my friends used to call me gusi in high school but now they call me as my proper name

What are your favorite kinds of music?
I like a lot of styles like pop, cumbias, electronic, salsa duranguense but I´m not atractted to rock or something like that
What do you do in your free time?
I usually go out with my friens to have a couple of drinks, go out with my girlfriend, and play baseball
Do you have any hobby?
as I mentioned before i like to play baseball, table games, and metimes y play soccer and videogames,

Do you practice some sport?
besides baseball I normally go to swim

Do you ever do exercise? How often?
yes regularly i go to gym four times per week

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

making the video

pineditas

MacHoS mEn uS