PeRsOnAl iNfOrMaTiOn....!!!

Mi foto
Puebla, Puebla, Mexico

project

domingo, 3 de mayo de 2009

PAST HABITS


AlDo
What was your nickname in your childhood?
A= I didn´t have nickname in my childhood.
How many friends did you have when you were 12 years old?
A=When I was 12 years old I just had 4 real friends.
What did you like when you were 12 years old?
A= I like playing squash and eating pizza.
Did you have a pet in your childhood? What kind of pet?
A= Yes I had a dog call “Omero”
What was your favorite food when you were 12 years old?
A= My favorite food was enfrijoladas.
What kind of things did you read in you your childhood?
A= I only read school stuff.
What kind of places did you visit in your childhood?
A= I visited almost states of the republic .
What kind of TV shows did you like in your childhood?
A= I loved watching Anime.
What sports did you play when you were 12?
A= I have practiced squash all my life.
What kind of things did you like when you were 12 years old?
A= I liked playing with my friends and watching some TV.
Where did you live when you were 10 years old?
A= When I was 10 years old, I live in Cholula.
What kind of food did you like in your childhood?
A= Chinese food is my favorite food.
What do you miss of being a child?
A= That my father bought me lot things.
What don’t you miss of being child?
Going to bed early.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

making the video

pineditas

MacHoS mEn uS