PeRsOnAl iNfOrMaTiOn....!!!

Mi foto
Puebla, Puebla, Mexico

project

lunes, 23 de marzo de 2009

☆ฬiLl●̮̮̃ ☆


Hi, my name is William, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Mexico, Puebla. I study creation and development of companies at Tec the MTY campus Puebla.

I like the rock, punk, electronik and salsa music...my favorite band is Maná.

I love dance, I dance salsa, cumbia, tecktonik, pop, vals jaja, etc.

I consider myself a fridenly person, in sometimes I'm get ungry person but I love have many friends.

I enjoy go out with my friends, to dance, drink a beer or watch movies.

My favorite sport is Soccer and American football, my favorite teams are Cruz azul in soccer and patriots in AF.
xao xao !! rock is live!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

making the video

pineditas

MacHoS mEn uS